Independent Community Bankers of Colorado (ICBC) is Colorado's exclusive voice for Colorado's community banks. ICBC represents banks of all sizes, charter types, and is dedicated to solely representing the interests of the community banking industry and the communities and customers they serve.
Community banks improve our standard of living by funding small businesses and use local dollars to assist families to purchase homes and other goods, finance college and build financial security. Community bankers are our neighbors, friends, and a vital component of every community.
ICBC believes in fair competition for all financial institutions, maintaining the separation of banking and commerce, and a balanced financial systems to prevent the concentration of economic and financial services resources.
To learn more about bank membership contact Mike Van Norstrand, ICBC Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Strong Relationships
ICBC strives to enhance the ability of our associate members to compete effectively and profitably in the financial services industry. In addition, we keep you up-to-date on important banking news and information and provide you the opportunity to introduce yourself to the industry's decision makers.
|56 member banks and growing!
400+ member branches
70+ associate members
Associate membership in ICBC is available to individuals and organizations who furnish products and services to the community banking industry. ICBC associate membership can assist you in acquiring new customers and may provide ideas and resources to better service your customers. As an ICBC associate member you will gain exposure to community banks across the state. ICBC member banks are encouraged to contact associate members when assistance is needed.
From every corner of the state and from urban to rural, ICBC's member banks serve their unique communities. Members benefit from ICBC advocacy efforts, educational programs, regulatory and compliance resources, and more!
We're ready, willing, and able to help you succeed as a provider of quality services to community banks. Let us help you reach your target market!
Associate Membership Benefits
Access to our membership
- Upon request, you will be provided our membership list
Promotion and Exposure
- Your company showcased in our online directory complete with a 200-word description, direct link to your company's website, and contact email
- Listed in The Independent Report (ICBC's virtual, bi- monthly magazine)
- Opportunity to submit educational/informational articles for The Independent Report
- Promoted via ICBC social media channels First notice of ICBC events
- Take advantage of ICBC's professional development offerings at member pricing - more than 150 seminars and webinars annually
- Priority opportunity to present at professional development events, including convention
- The Independent Report
- ICBC Insider News You CAN Use
- Two complimentary half-page, color ads in The Independent Report
- Advertising discounts - media guide found here
- Attend events at member rate
- Opportunities to meet face-to-face with Colorado's community bank decision makers at events
- $1,000 for corporations
- $375 for sole proprietors per calendar year
- Applications are submitted to the board for approval